Elevating your Airline Negotiations
Experience has shown us that when a travel management company is involved in airline contract and negotiations with clients, the outcomes are consistently better – we know what to ask for and what is fair and reasonable. Our comprehensive in-house reporting tools, ensures that clients meet and exceed their contractual obligations, thereby ensuring maximum value from each and every contract.
Experience counts. We have a massive database that allows us to accurately benchmark offers from suppliers to ensure that our clients are getting the best possible deal for their business. We do not put a price on connecting clients with preferred partners, simply because we believe when we collaborate with you, we are in it together.
Best Practice in Corporate Airline Negotiations:
- Confirming airline contract goals are achievable
- Analyse ongoing savings and performance
- Utilising online booking tools to promote preferred supplier compliance
- Establish a process to leverage conference, incentive and vacation travel
- Consider ancillary services and other perks
Best Practice, when Driven by Relationships:
- We bring total transparency to the table
- We share industry insights and personal experience with you
- We add value and care in negotiating your airline contracts, with your goals in mind
- We have an extensive, long-standing and robust key travel industry supplier network
- We see ourselves as an extension of your business and negotiate accordingly