About the role
In line with the significant growth and ongoing innovation of our business, we are seeking a passionate, experienced and values-aligned individual to join our Sydney office as a full-time Senior Corporate Travel Consultant.
As a Senior Corporate Travel Consultant, you will be expected to provide professional travel consulting, relationship building, deliver excellent customer service and contribute to an effective, efficient and successful team.
In your capacity as a Senior Corporate Travel Consultant, you will:
- Service a portfolio of corporate clients and fulfil their travel requirements (domestic and international) in line with clients’ travel policies and Service Level Agreements.
- Provide proactive travel management solutions that accounts for clients’ booking patterns and behaviours.
- Build strong multi-level relationships with our clients to ensure they feel valued at every interaction.
- Undergo periodic systems and product training to ensure ongoing development and up-to-date knowledge.
- Attend industry and client events where required.
- Ensure clients’ account information are reviewed and updated for 100% accuracy.
Ultimately, the successful candidate will ensure that at every interaction (whether externally or internally), ‘every connection counts’®.
Skills and experience
- You have thorough knowledge of domestic and international fares and ticketing, with 5 years minimum multi-skilled travel consulting experience.
- You have well-honed written and oral communication skills, a passion for customer service excellence and a keen eye for detail.
- You’re able to diligently follow operational standards and business processes.
- a bias for action
- an innovative spirit
- an ability to be a team player
- a drive towards excellent customer service
- respect for clients, suppliers and colleagues alike.
You are looking for something different and want to join an organisation that is forward thinking, caring, promotes accountability and prides itself on its culture.
Sabre GDS and Tramada mid office proficiency advantageous but not essential.
- You can expect an attractive remuneration.
- An opportunity to join an organisation that is forward thinking, promotes accountability and prides itself on its culture.
If this opportunity interests you, do apply by sending your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
About the business
CT Connections is the corporate travel management partner of choice in Australia.
We strive to add value to our partners – clients, suppliers and employees alike – at every opportunity, with every piece of advice we give, with every conversation we have and at every connection we make.
Our goal, as our client’s corporate travel partner is to deliver service excellence, cost management and genuine value at every opportunity.
We are an organisation that believes our Values of Passion, Respect, Innovation, Customer Satisfaction and Teamwork are the very spirit and purpose that drive our business. We’re community minded and reward and recognise our people, their development and their achievements.
Our market-leading brands include CT Connections, Executive Edge, the Totem Group and The Departure Lounge.